Monday, July 1, 2013

Dance Recital 2013

Wow... I cannot believe it's been so long since I blogged... I feel like I have tons to catch up on... little by little.... 

Avery had her second dance recital in May.  I must say that I love having a little girl who takes dance class.  I love the tights and the leotards and the crazy rush that you are in to fix hair and makeup and have her look just perfect to be on stage with 10 other girls for 2 minutes.  I love it.... every. last. second.  This year she danced ballet to a very soft Japanese themed song and tap was "It's a Small World."
 She has made so many sweet friends in dance class.  Growing up, the majority of my friends took dance, and we had such an amazing time together.  I hope and pray that Avery can have those same relationships.
I have to say... the day she tells me she doesn't want to dance anymore, I will be mortified.  I won't make her continue just because I love it though... but I will be mortified.
 And I love this lady.  Kim Jenkins was such an inspiration in my life.  I cannot even begin to express how wonderful this woman is.  She has many jewels earned for her crown one day.  I love her and so does Avery.

 And of course, lots of family to come watch the Tiny Dancer :o)
Avery-- I am so proud of the tiny dancer you have become... 

No comments:

Post a Comment