Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Memories, Dreams, & Reflections 2012

1. Me! – picture of yourself (you don’t have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2012?  
*Avery took this picture... I'm most proud of remodeling our living room and learning to not sweat the small things anymore... a messy living room with toys everywhere really isn't all hat bad   :)*



2. I Love You – picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.
*I love this guy so much.*

3. Still Laughing… – a moment you’re still laughing about now.
*Avery loves water and she is always splashing and laughing in the water.*

4. Winter Wonderland – a picture that reflects Winter.
*It really doesn't look like winter here in East TN... it feels like it because it is so cold some days.. this is as wintery as it gets right now.*

5. Birthday – share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).
*My girl's 4th birthday was a pirate party*

6. Friends – a picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).
*Avery with her buddies Chloe and Colton*

7. I Was Inspired… – could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by…
*We were inspired to remodel our much needed living room when our heat pump died and our hot water busted... we are LOVING IT!!!*

8. Spring Fever – a picture that reflects Spring.
*Nothing reminds me of Spring more than dressing up for Easter!*

9. Travel or Vacation – a picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience…even if it was only a few miles away.
*Myrtle Beach... we LOVE the beach!*

10. Summer Days – a picture that reflects Summer.
*She would live in a bathing suit and a tub of water in the summer.*

11. A Day In My Life – a picture of a typical day in your life.
*This. is. my. life.*

12. All Smiles – a picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.
*This girl is always full of smiles and silliness.*

13. Autumn Harvest – a picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.
*Loved this day at Allandale Mansion!*

14. Family or Home – a picture of your family or a picture that represents family/home for you.
*This is home for me... my sweet girl.. my crazy husband.. my two bros... and me with no make up on.*

15. Celebrate! – a picture that reflects a celebration.
*My sweet family threw me a birthday party!*

16. Let’s Do It Again… – a picture of something you’d like to do again soon.
*I cannot wait to go fishing this spring again!!!*

17. I Miss You – a picture of someone or something you really miss.
*I miss the beach :(  *

18. Beautiful – a picture of someone or something you find beautiful.
*I thought she looked so pretty all dolled up for her dance recital!*

19. Dress Up – this might be a picture from Halloween or not…but someone who is all dressed up!
*We love Halloween!*

20. Macro – share your favorite macro or close-up image.
*Probably one of my only macro shots this year... my brother and sister-in-laws wedding rings!*

21. Holidays – a picture from the Holiday of your choice.
*We waited three long hours to see this Santa... and he was worth every minute!*

22. My Favorite – share your favorite picture or memory from 2012.
*I really think this is one of my favorite pictures from 2012... I love this!!!*

23. Don’t Ever Change – something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.
*She has such a fun personality and I never want her to lose that... ever!*

24. Just Because…So There! – share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn’t fit in any other category.
*Daddy says "Go Cats"  Mommy says "Go Vols"  :)

25. Hopes and Dreams – share what you hope to come or dream for 2013. Feel free to share an image of your choice. 
*My hopes for 2013 are that we have a great year.  I'm really hoping that we don't encounter any more home or car issues.  I want to have fun and make lots of memories.  I love how much fun she is having in the Santa picture here.  I want 2013 to be magical!





2 comments: