Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Thought I'd do a quick recap on our Halloween costumes over the years.  
We love Halloween and dressing up and taking Avery trick-or-treating. 

2008- Avery was a burlap pumpkin, she didn't feel too good, but got a couple quick pictures.

2009- Avery was Little Bow Peep... and so stinking cute!

 2010- We dressed up as a family and were the Flintstones.  I think this has been one of my favorite times ever!

2011- We all dressed up as Alice in Wonderland-- Alice, Mad Hatter, and Red Queen.  These were intense costumes to make!

2012-Avery is going to be Merida from Brave for her school party.... and for trick-or-treating we are Mario, Luigi, and Toadette... pictures to come soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. What cute pictures! I love the family theme costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by today from Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life.
    While I no longer have any little ones at home I do enjoy seeing the kids in their costumes. It seems people are more creative.
    Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete