Saturday, September 1, 2012

Preschool Orientation

We took Avery to Preschool Orientation on Thursday night.  This little gal was so excited to go meet her new classmates and to see Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Cindy.  We decided to send her back to the 3 day class at Holston View because that is what she needs.  I don't want to send her to school for her whole life but we send her for socialization and a bit of structure.  I'm going to struggle with Kindergarden next year!  

We made these photos for her teachers and they LOVED them!  I found the idea on Pinterest and just knew her teachers needed them.  They were so easy to make and cheap also.  I think I paid $14.00 for the two frames at Hobby Lobby (originally $14 but 50% off each) and I bought two sheets of scrapbook paper and the rest I used stuff we already had.  Her teachers really liked them!
Avery immediately ran into the room and gave her teachers the biggest hug and then she was off to play!  She always loves playing with the kitchen and food.  She immediately started playing with the little girl on the far left in the picture, her name is Chloe.  They played the majority of the time we were there.  Avery set this tea party/picnic up almost by herself.  I was impressed because she never really plays that at home.  
 I took a picture of her with the classroom door.  It was so cute, all the kids names are on rulers.  :)  
 These are her teachers, Mrs. Tina and Mrs. Cindy.  We love these ladies.  Seriously, they are Heaven sent!  They love my girl so much too.  I can't imagine next year without them.  I am praying for a wonderful year for Avery at HVUM Preschool!  I cannot wait to see what new things she is going to learn and make!

No comments:

Post a Comment